Maxam MS933 HF4 Flotation Logging Forestry Tires 66×43.00-26 73×44.00-32 on sale is designed for use on demanding forestry equipment. High strength, belt stabilized tire construction provides excellent traction and flotation in severe logging applications.
As a major global specialty tire manufacturer and distributor, Maxam OTR Tire has a strong reputation for market leading quality, reliability and delivered value. Our organization’s foundation is centered around world class engineering practices and the most advanced manufacturing platforms within our industry; ensuring superior product quality.
Maxam MS933 HF4 Flotation Logging Forestry Tires Features
- Heavy duty shoulder and sidewall
- Maximum protection from cuts, impact, and punctures
- Cut resistant compound specifically engineering for forestry service
- Steel reinforced undertread
- Extra wide footprint provides exceptional flotation in muddy and wet ground conditions
- Nylon-wrapped beads prevent unwinding
Maxam MS933 HF4 Logging Forestry Tires Specifications
TOGMAX Group, as global specialty tire solutions provider, no matter you are forestry tires requirement, port tires requirement, or mining site tires applictaions in African, Asian, South American, Middle East, TOGMAX could provide high performance and cost effective tire solutions for you accordingly. Please kindly feel free to contact with us, TogMax will always be your Reliable, Efficient and Value-added partner from China.
There are no reviews yet.